[geocentrism] Re: Geostationary Satellites

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:52:26 +0000

Sorry but I made a mistake by saying that the Sun comes above our heads at approximatly 24hrs interval.  It is the orbit of the Sun which is approximatly 24hrs (plus or minus 30s).  But the interval between 2 passsages of the Sun above our heads is much more that plus or minus 30s, it is (I forgot exactly) something like plus or minus 15 minutes.  This is because the Sun's distance is not always the same, it also depends on the latitude of the observer and latitude (right ascension) of the Sun ... but I don't remember exactly, so I'll get back to you when I find the informations needed.
Christus Imperat, Marc V

From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Geostationary Satellites
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:52:26 +0000

Bernie,
I'm afraid you missed completly my questions.  Here is what you reported:
Here is a quote from
>the book Satellite Technology:
> "The elevated temperature of the sun causes it to transmit a
>high-level electrical noise signal to receiving systems whenever it passes
>behind the satellite and comes within the beams of the receiver antennas.
>The increase in noise is so severe that a signal outage usually results.
>The length and number of the outages depends on the latitude of the earth
>station and the diameter of the antenna. At an average latitude of 40° in
>the continental United States, and a 10-meter antenna, the outages occur
>over 6 days with a maximum duration of 8 minutes each day. With a less
>directional 3-meter antenna, the outages occur over 15 days, with a maximum
>duration of 24 minutes."(Satellite Technology, p. 13).
> This is obviously very embarrassing to the heliocentric people because
>the sun is not supposed to move. The sun does move however and twice a year

>it is over the equator.

Now my first question is : what is the cause for the Sun's temperature to rise when it crosses the equator and thus is sending more (electrical) noise to the Earth ?

And why would this phenomena be more embarrassing to the heliocentric people?

You also reported:

"The sun and moon follow a spiral orbit around a stationary Earth.

Complete orbit time is 23 hours 56 minutes for the sun and 24 hours 50 minutes for the moon."

But Bernie, 23h56m is the sideral time, no matter if you live in a GS or HC universe; this means that the same star will come above the same meridian every day at 23h 56m interval.  And the Sun comes in approximatly 4 minutes later (plus or minus 30 sec.) to give a total of 24 hours (approximatly) for a Solar day (what we commonly call a day).

You are not giving good credibility to the GS cause by reporting such mistakes!

Christus Imperat, Marc V