[geocentrism] Further on Aspden

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 08:25:14 +1000

I will have to try to test the Aspden theory of the aether as it applied to a
capacitor, before I can accept his word for it. Otherwise it is just another
concept, no more credible than my own. As far as I know or from what he has
said, none has actually made the model, except that he accepts the Adams motor
magnetic field experiment as proof.
How he relates the effect to a magnetic rotor , and the vacuum of a cylindrical
capacitor I will try to explain later. However the capacitor is much more
simple to demonstrate.

I will repeat the basics from a lengthy lecture here for all to consider. You
will see that his hypotheses depends upon the aether having a form. similar to
an atomic matrix. with rotating elements. quote.

"The point I want to make is that Veronnet saw the aether as having electrical
structure and an underlying quantized angular motion akin the that we learn of
from Bohr's theory. Veronnet realised that jitter motion in the aether could
perhaps explain why electrons in atoms have a quantized angular momentum, that
is, why they have specific energy quanta linked to their rotation."

Next he demonstrates this form between two parallel plates of a capacitor
subjected to a high DC electrical potential. presumably we must hope , with a
vacuum dielectric. Some will recognise the similarity to the classical atomic
electron structure used in explaining the storage of energy in the "dielectric
strain" of an insulating material placed between the plates. Dr. aspden should
have been aware of this at the time.

"So let us now consider a parallel plate capacitor sitting in the aether as
just portrayed. I refer now to Fig. 5. "

Fig. 5
Notice that he has the rotating component orbit offset from centre towards one
plate without indicating polarity, but due to his reference to electrons I will
assume the rotating component is negative being attracted to the positive
electrode.

From this we may conclude that the aether which is normally electrically
neutral, when subjected to an electrical potential will present a situation
where there is an alignment of forces in a direction at right angles to the
electrical field. Why he shows this direction as opposite to the offset
negative rotating particle I do not know, but is niether here nor there for
this demo.

In any case, I am at a loss to understand how he could ascribe electrical
characteristics to a non-material, which is the basic proposition of his
hypothesis.

Now look at what happens when we make the capacitor a cylinder. Quote:
"Nevertheless, 20 years on, in the 1970s I had seen how the aether feeds energy
into events on body Earth, as evidenced by the creation of the thunderball and
the inflow of energy to power the action of a tornado. This was still far from
the 'free energy' technology theme we are discussing today.

Ha!  I was right..  Note the polarity is established, and he obviously means to
infer that the rotational force is from the positive component of the basic
unit of aether.  Is it possible he is mimicking the nuclear model of the atom,
wherein the weight is all in the nucleus, and any energy due to rotation would
be higher for the nuclei than "weightless"  electrons..

I will have to remember that my experiment will be scandalised by the presence
of air.

Neglecting that, the essence of his effect is this. When the charge on the
plates is removed, the rotation of the aethers elements will due to "momentum"
continue to rotate for a little time till the balance of the charges is
restored, such restoration supplying energy to the plates..

I cannot see how this is any way different from a normal condenser action using
any dielectric, excepting that we assume in a vacuum the charge is due to
electron displacement as charge on the metal plates. All of the energy into the
capacitor is returned. As far as I know.. Hey I never checked personally.
Specially with a cylindrical setup as shown here.  Most caps are cylindrical
form. but the multi layer would indicate alternate aether direction flows.

Overall I have great difficulty in accepting his basic hypothesis "the aether
as having electrical structure "  without some material particle. However the
electromagnetic wave contains just such a charge, complete with its magnetic
field component.

So I'm not knocking it..  Experiment should tell..  I once participated in a
group experiment on water electrolysis , using cylindrical plates (rod inside
cylinder) it being claimed free hydrogen...  I walked away, thinking they were
lucky to be alive...  The gases were coming off mixed...hmm

Phil.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image