[geocentrism] Re: Further on Aspden

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Although this experiment was different its impact has the same net
effect.....it might save you some some work.........A Spin effect (spining
against somthing)  was confirmed by Anders Wistrom of UC Riverside  back in
03'...        http://www.newsroom.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?id=548

  philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Here is a request to the math professors here.  To save me digging
into my ancient Duncan & starling, and considering I'm rusty on the capacitor
formula , without the hype jump to metric units,

  within the vacuum structure of Aspden's aether, what would you consider the
capacitance to be if I used a gallon glass bottle, say 10 inches OD and !2
inches high, guess 0.25 inch thick glass, the dielectric , the constant of
which can be anywhere between
          Glass  3.8  14.5
   air is 1   (so what  is a vacuum)  on which I paste an alfoil sheet, and
inside a connection electrode immersed in a strongly conducting solution of say
H2SO4  or maybe salt..

  Before I go to the manufacturing stage..  If this is suitable, my meter will
give me the mfd ezactly.

  Assuming Aspden is correct, and if I can ignore the glass, the aether will
begin to rotate if I connect an available 20kV DC to charge the thing. My
problem, not having a scope is to measure the total charge (energy watts)
component against that released on discharge.

  However, if I were to connect a very low R inductance making a parallel
circuit that resonates at an available kHz frequency,  If there was negligible
damping, which seems to be obviously impossible using an electrolyte on one
plate, we should see surplus energy if the oscillations are sustained without
further supply input..  or I could measure the temperature increase..

  I have also to consider the effect this alleged aether rotation has on the
time constant which in the standard formula is only a factor of C and R.

  Wouldn't this aether rotation  also cause a sort of hysteresis component of
load were I to use Alternating current.

  Finally the modern chart here seems to make the dielectric constant of air 1
which I vaguely remember was considered to be that of a vacuum. It cant be
identical.

  Now its getting complicated..

  I await anybody suggestions.

  Phil.
  PS  I am sure though , that if this aether is proven, we still cannot accept
that there is any aether drift that supports geocentrism (complete immobility
of the world) as Millers figures went more to support the opposite..  or we are
left with the current position, the aether is moving and we are stationary, or
the reverse..  Still be nice though to upset their egos and extract some of
that ether magic.