[geocentrism] Re: Further on Aspden

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:32:48 +1000

I am only interested in the physics as it relates to understanding aether,
gravity,  planetary motion and such not "free energy"  extraction...... allen

Seriously now Allen, a lot of people base their faith in Einstein on the fact
that he proved relativity, when they produced the free energy of the bomb. ,
which he allegedly predicted..

Now we may theorise about the aether till domesday, asserting Aspdens model, R
Bennetts Model, or yours truly, yet no amount of rational thiinking proves
anything..  Now if the AdamsAspden motor produced over unity free energy, as
predicted, that goes a long way to at least equalling Heinstein.

Of course MS will merely say it is the return energy that went down the black
hole , returning via warps in space.  The aether and God, are off the agenda,
and despite Pauls affirmation of the integrity of science, thats final.