[geocentrism] Re: Further on Aspden

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:09:03 +1000

Robert it is difficult to answer all of yours when it appears the diagrams did
not get to you in your original copy from me.  So I decided to take a section
and represent just this section. by way of explanation of what Aspden said. If
you do not have the full lecture it is here.
http://www.aspden.org/papers/P2002a/Berlin.htm
The important diagram is here:

Most of the rest of your confusion was because you did not get what I am about
to repeat and embellish  here.

I have indicated that the gap betwen the plates is a section of a cylindrical
capacitor. Important for Aspdens  experiment to understand how a rotating
component of charge is produced. You asked how is anything rotating. Note I am
not saying the section of aether is rotating, but components simulated
rotation.   I did not detail this before because I assumed you would be aware
of how the permanent magnet simulated a solenoid.

But to regress and  simplify for the permanent magnet . Consider the iron rod,
and look at it beside the standard text book inductance diagram detailing how
the individual turns with their circular magnetic fields combine to give the
standard rod permanent magnetic field  structure. . We are told that the
molecules are so arranged in the steel that certain atomic electrons are all
rotating in the same direction around their nuclei such that they are all in
the same direction around the periphery of the rod. This occurs longitudinally
as well. Thus you can picture a graphical representation that is similar to a
movement of electrons through the turns and the magnetic field in a coil. The
electrons do not move from atom to atom. but the partial section of every orbit
of each atom is sufficient to cause a field just as though a DC electrical
currrent were flowing.

If a circle of people raised their negatively charged hands waist high to the
left, moved them to the right , dropped them and repeated it all in unison,
they would simulate a current around the circle and really magnetise it.

Now back to the diagram above. Notice how the aether dipole which is normally
balanced as shown outside of the capacitor, is off balance on the one inside of
the capacitor plates. All of these "aether units" of rotating negative
electrical charges between the plates are strained in their orbits towards the
high + voltage on the upper plate.

Next it is assumed by Aspden that all the negative charges are always rotating
in the same direction, always, normally. Hence under the influence of the high
voltage, we have a lot of protruding orbiting negative charges all orbiting in
the same direction.

Like the electrons in the steel .

In this unbalanced state, you will perceive what appears to be, outside the
normal space of a 'unit of aether' a movement of negative charge to the right ,
even though no specific charge ever leaves its positive central anchor. This
happens linearly, but by making the plates into a circular cylinder, we in
affect cause a circular motion of charges, which would look like a DC current
flow of electrons as was simulated in the iron rod mentioned above.

Because of the arrow shown going in the opposite direction, in his diagrams, I
assume he is indicating that the positive and negative units are separated and
both flow in opposite directions. Although as we have weightless charges, no
inertia is involved, I see a few complicated problems in this. But who knows
yet.

As I said elsewhere, such a flow if it is happening, should exhibit a magnetic
field. Which would be one way of proving the theory.

Is there any energy component of this state?  The existance of a magnetic field
would prove yes. I would prefer to expect it to be sourced in the original HV
charging current. Aspden thought different.

Philip.

GIF image