[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:50:13 +0100

Dear All,
I have just read this article and it is the most damning piece of evidence
against the evolution establishment I have come across. What makes it worse is
that it is directed at a fellow evolutionist rather than a creationist. Why do
they feel it is necessary to be so touchy? Answer: They know they are on very
thin ice!

A question for Paul. Do you think it is OK for this kind of thing to happen or
would you dismiss it as an isolated case or even evolutionists are not perfect?