[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 06:54:44 +1000

Paul said.

There is an area in France where it is common for people to have six digits on
each hand instead of five. I'd say there was more information in their genomes
than normal for this to occur.

Not necessarily so Paul..Even in the 50's micro surgery in embryos were
producing these abnormalities, which also happen by accident.

It goes something like this. If the fertilised egg is split within the first
few days, or maybe it was hours, you got identical twins. Later when the first
features, such as the embryonic eye became evident, a portion of this cell if
cut and planted elsewhere, resulted in a complete eye.. I assume the same
proceedure would occur with heads or limbs.

The question is, was the abnormality of an extra fingure passed on by genetics,
or was it  the propensity to have the accident, like any desease.

Philip.,