[geocentrism] Re: Centrifical force

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:14:18 +1000

If heliocentricity can show cohesive theory based on evidence from much
observation and experiment but geocentricity, four elephants on a big turtle's
back in a limitless sea, the inside of a hollow sphere filled with logarithmic
space et al  cannot, then I will support that which can over that which cannot
-- the logical position.  Paul

Thats a rather rather complicated if not poorly constructed sentence Paul.
worse than mere typos or omissions, where the meaning is intact. I failed to
get the meaning. What are elephants and turtles to do with it?

I might also add that you presume too much..  Yet you have already previously
stated agreement that nothing in your science is certain. That this is the
principle of science. Did you not?

I have no objection to what I say being quoted in full and in context.
  "The Geocentric ( Geostatic ) model has challenged and defeated the
heliocentric model as being the best description of the cosmological
environment in which we live."

  Did you say this Paul?

    You're hostile to Geocentrism so I do my best to not use any of your
etchings. They are there on Search Engines for the World to see anyways at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/

  Hostile is a bit strong. What I am is supportive of heliocentricity. If
heliocentricity can show cohesive theory based on evidence from much
observation and experiment but geocentricity, four elephants on a big turtle's
back in a limitless sea, the inside of a hollow sphere filled with logarithmic
space et al  cannot, then I will support that which can over that which cannot
-- the logical position.

  I have no objection to what I say being quoted in full and in context.
    "The Geocentric ( Geostatic ) model has challenged and defeated the
heliocentric model as being the best description of the cosmological
environment in which we live."
  Considering that geocentrism has done no science, that's just empty rhetoric.
At the end of the day, you need more to make your case than mindless
repetitious accusations of lying.

         "I also know what is at 'earthdeception' having visited it regularly
to make sure that you are neither quoting nor misquoting me there."

        You're hostile to Geocentrism so I do my best to not use any of your
        etchings. They are there on Search Engines
        for the World to see anyways at:
        //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/

        "The Geocentric ( Geostatic ) model has challenged and defeated the
heliocentric model as being the best description of the cosmological
environment in which we live."

        Bernie

  Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.