[geocentrism] Re: Centrifical force

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:32:21 -0700 (PDT)

Paul wrote:
 "I also know what is at 'earthdeception' having visited it regularly to make
sure that you are neither quoting nor misquoting me there."

You're hostile to Geocentrism so I do my best to not use any of your
etchings. They are there on Search Engines
for the World to see anyways at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/

"The Geocentric ( Geostatic ) model has challenged and defeated the
heliocentric model as being the best description of the cosmological
environment in which we live."

Bernie