[geocentrism] Re: Centrifical force

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:26:23 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B

There is no satisfaction to be had in trying to debate with you -- you just
keep stepping sideways, changing the subject, moving the goal posts. This
Politician's Response -- "Just give an answer, ANY answer!" -- doesn't cut the
mustard. Simply staying out of reach of your pursuer does not demonstrate
ascendancy.

A verse from the Zohar, a planetary distance, anything of substance ... Fat
chance!

Paul D

________________________________
From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 8:42 AM

Bernie B

It seems Marshall H is more or less confirming for me what you can't or won't
or lack the courage to admit -- namely that you have no idea about Solar System
distances and would be well advised to cease commenting on this matter.
Further, since neither him nor you nor the geocentric hypothesis are able to
ascribe numbers to your model, how can you expect anyone to be swayed by your
protestations? You really have no credibility at all.

Concerning the Zohar/Pharisee/Kabbalah/Religion stuff. Marshal, in his usual
ebullient jingoistic manner repeats this mantra seemingly endlessly yet never
provides so much as a verse to support his contentions, let alone a reasoned
argument. How you/he expect(s) that I will admit anything along the lines he
suggests from my current position of ignorance in this matter escapes me.  (And
I assure you that I have no intention of investing any of the time remaining to
me in investigation of this line of wool-gathering). So far as I am concerned,
this fantasy exists only in the head of Marshall H and most certainly has had
no input to NASA's philosophy. Certainly I do not base my position on any
coincidence, real or imagined, with any 'creation scenario'. And about this
point in his comments, he seems to have lost track of whether it is you or me
to whom he is speaking. Then he tops it off with the comment that the Pharisee
Model is built upon and
 cannot survive without heliocetricity. Well, can you imagine the depth of my
apathy on the subject of just what the Pharisee Model is based upon?

Paul D

________________________________
From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 10:11 AM

Paul D,

Here is what was posted:

"The average distance between Jupiter and the Sun is 778 million km."

It should have read - HELIOCENTRISTS SAY or MAINSTREAM SCIENTISTS SAY that
"The average distance between Jupiter and the Sun is 778 million km."

I don't believe this distance LIE.

Do you think that deception may exist in the Space Sciences but it is
only around 5.1% of the time? The correct figure is ten times that,
being over 51% of the time. That means people should stop being so
gullible AND LOOK FOR deception and lies 51 percent of the time.
This is what you don't comprehend.
The same Mainsteam Science bunch that brought you heliocentricity
has lied about the Moon Landing, Mars Landing, Global Warming
and other Mega Deceptions and it is just shrugged off by Science PhD's!!!

Bernie

Bernie