[geocentrism] Re: Centrifical force

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:33:21 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B

OK -- we all make errors and omissions.

Well then, if it is not 778 million kilometres -- and you state that it is not
-- what is it? What do you say that it is? If differing from your answer, what
does geocentric measurement or theory say that it is?

And in order to visualise the whole picture, we also need to know what is the
average distance separating the Earth and Jupiter. Again -- what do you say it
is and what does geocentric measurement or theory say that it is?

What is the basis for your estimating my perception of deception at 5.1%?
(That's one part in a thousand accuracy. You need a lot of data to substantiate
that kind of accuracy, especially when you are dealing with something as ill
defined as your estimate of someone else's perception of many other people's
actions. Personally, I think your mouth is just running on autopilot). What
grounds do you have for assuming that I perceive any deception? What is your
justification for assuming that the real figure is ten times this?

Concerning your photographs. Given average good seeing, you will see much more
detail through an eight inch Newtonian than your rather fuzzy pics show. I have
vivid memories of Jupiter seen through a very good six inch Newtonian. While
the bands of weather shown in your fuzzy pic were much clearer in my telescopic
view, the impression that one is seeing clouds (you know -- observation, one of
your four markers of true science?) was inescapable. Of course, if you fail to
remove the biblical filter you might see mountains.

Paul D