[geocentrism] Re: Centrifical force

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:23:20 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B

Moreover, the IntelligibleChristian Bible's Bible's Voluntarily-funded
Geocentric/Geostatic model of ...
I guess I

Paul D congratulated you a bit early though I confess I didn't find the split
links to which you are referring. My problem springs from what I see as poor
sentence construction. It is normal, that if you create links from single words
or phrases in a sentence, then the sentence so formed should still be sensible.
A sentence which contains '... Christian Bible's Bible's Voluntary ... ' is, to
my mind, grammatically incorrect and I would suspect others would think
similarly. However, if it satisfies you, then who am I to disagree?

      Make the switch to the world&#39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail!
http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail