[GeoStL] Re: National Forest also needs to be clairified-the 3 finders did not bookmark a cache in a NF-RE: Re: Island cache!

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 07:07:43 -0600

-
Getting the answers to puzzles that are difficult is not an issue with
me, personally.  And especially don't mind in the case of myotis who
provides the free trail maps which have saved me hours and, I'm sure,
much tick removal time.

Some people don't like the puzzles and shouldn't be kept from visiting
the places where the final resides just because they don't know how to
solve it.  Just my humble opinion.  :)

FWIW, I do give the puzzles the old college try but if I just can't
figure it out, I'll ask for help.

Jason Collier
C3GPS.com
314-623-0263