[GeoStL] Re: National Forest also needs to be clairified-the 3 finders did not bookmark a cache in a NF-RE: Re: Island cache!

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 21:22:18 -0600

-
WooHoo, Roger

Wayne
"Myotis Bats Last"

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Barnes
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:59 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: National Forest also needs to be clairified-the 3
finders did not bookmark a cache in a NF-RE: Re: Island cache!

-
Thanks, Jim, for trying to run the SLAGA County Challenge for me.  I
opt for easy, which means Google Maps.  I know you don't like that but
last I checked, you opted out of even accepting the challenge.  So,
the rules don't have to be changed just to satisfy your definition of
National Forest.  I don't want this to be a mapping geographic lesson,
just a travel lesson in SLAGA territory.

Roger
aka Rogbarn owner of The SLAGA County Challenge

from this