[GeoStL] Re: NCR-HTML editor problems

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

-
That's it!  It's Josh's fault!!

  I did delve into the registry a bit but I'm trying an alternate method that
so far is workin'
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
It could be that Josh G. has unleashed his unnatural powers over your system
to keep you from posting all the Josh Fan Club pictures...
Most likely it is a corrupted file that might be outside of the package you
downloaded. This usually indicates a corruption in the registry. You can
try and edit the registry and look for all instances of the software and
delete all references or......
Try deleting all Josh Groban pictures...

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050