[GeoStL] Re: NCR-HTML editor problems

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 05:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

-

Strange thing is last night I went back to the program and it worked fine. It
is called html kit and was free download.  I'm trying to solve a puzzle cache
and have been messing with the html.  I did spend a good part of yesterday
typing it by hand....but I was really doing that anyway, just the kit helped
point out errors.  I copy/pasted what I had already done into WordPad and
worked on it there, then copy/pasted back into the program so I could check how
it looked on a web page.  A bit like going thru the back door but it worked.
Another odd thing....:-)  is now when I see say an H for example I think of it
as 33CC33 or M as CC0000 or how can you forget your basic 000000 ????  I'm
beginning to ramble....so no one wants to give this puzzle a go????
Intimidating by IndyMagicMan.

  LuAnn