[GeoStL] Re: NCR-HTML editor problems

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:07:07 -0500

-
 Try rebooting your computer.  Bernie

LuAnn wrote: - I am trying to use an html editor. It has worked fine until
this morning when it just up and shut down. I tried again and it gives me
error messages "access violation at address 007FC7EB in module HOTMKit.exe
Read of address 46463030"; I then have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of the
program. What gives?? These are freeware/trials and support is pretty slim.
Thanks in advance! LuAnn ps I've downloaded 3 different ones and they all do
it now. **************************************** For List Info or To make
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---