[gawlerites] Re: The Gawler diet and our new oncologist

  • From: "Lorraine Benson" <lbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:04:58 +1000

Dear Bec,

How easy it is to slip off the rails.  Don't think you're alone.  Your email
has just pulled me back in line with regard to the 'mind being #1, calm
positive with no stress'.  I'm one of the more fortunate people who am still
quite well, and I'm very humble about it.  But, because I'm well, I've fallen
back into the demanding role of caring for others and losing sight of my own
life.  I've had a period of being surrounded by sickies, seriously sick
sickies, but your 'calm positive with no stress' has been a wake-up reminder to
me.

I do hope you get to the Burwood sessions.  I'd love to go but it's really too
far away for me.

Like you, I wish everyone well and send healing thoughts to all.

Sincerely, Lorraine (Benson).