[gawlerites] Re: The Gawler diet and our new oncologist

  • From: Richard M <richm7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:11:56 +1200

Hi Everybody,

Firstlty as this is the first time that I have e-mailed (I leave all
computer stuff to Dick as I am computer illiterate and take so long!) I
would like to thank-you very much Bruce for setting this up and keeping us
all connected really great of you. Also we have been extremely sad to read
of those whom have passed away and have said prayers for them and their
families.

I have written many e-mails in my mind but just never have the time to sit
and write them!

I empathise with your dilemma Bruce however I just think how much worse off
I would be if I wasn't on the regime. Also Ian lost a huge amount of weight
and felt good even when the cancer was active. I hold onto some very wise
words from Maia. She said," Pattie because you are doing everything you are
not the expected outcome". What a revelation that seemed like and still
does!

So where am I at? MRI and CAT scans about 3 weeks ago showed new growth in
the spine to add to the multiple already there!! New lesions in the liver,
new in right pelvis and substantial growth in left pelvis. Lung and uterus
stayed the same. The left pelvis didn't surprise cos have had discomfort.

My GP, who has been wonderful to me, when I saw her told me that "the
medics" didn't expect me to live more than months!! So of course now I have
been advised to come home and get writing things down before I am unable to
BUGGER!!

I am of course doing 7 juices a day, remain on the healing diet have upped
meditation to 3 hours most days., I am also spending more time on
visualizing I find it hard work but am perservering. I very rarely socialize
( I don't have time or energy) I am having my energy healing every fortnite,
have found a lovely lady with real healing hands and is reasonable for
massage AND for the last 2 weeks have been taking MAPLE SYRUP AND BAKING
SODA. We read an article in the Uncensored magazine. Baking soda on its own
won't get to the brain or bone but with the syrup they say it gets absorbed
in. Cancer cells absorb sugar 15 xs more than ordinary cells so they gobble
up that sugar and because you have to boil the 2 together before you take
the soda blats the cells. I think its best taken when no food in the stomach
so that's real trickey with the juices have been taking through the night if
I wake.

We changed Oncologist the previous 1 who did a great job with the chemo last
year said he could never agree with what I was doing so like you Bruce after
much soul searching we changed to someone a bit more user friendly! I had
decided I wouldn't have more chemo he agreed it won't cure the Ca and will
blat my immune system. However I am going to have some hot spots radiated
there is 1 a bit close to the spinal chord and my hips. I would prefer not
to have to have the radiation but will think positive and visualize it only
zapping the ca.

I try to walk most days and do yoga. My body is stiffening up but I'm not
taking any pain relief so far. Controlling the mind is a major but the
meditation def helps. I feel confident that although I appear to be getting
more ca I AM NOT GOING TO BE THE EXPECTED OUTCOME!

I am looking at attending the follow up course at the foundation in
September.

Dick and our girls family and friends are all wonderful to me and very
supportive I feel truly blessed and very grateful.

Lots of love and the very best to you all Pattie Meldrumxxxxxxx

  _____