[gawlerites] Re: The Gawler diet and our new oncologist

  • From: "Rebecca Foreman" <r4man@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:25:34 +1000

Hey All,

Debbie, I'm sorry to hear of your persisting cancer.  I too am unfamiliar
with your oncologist but believe one on your wavelength is best.if there is
such a thing.  I think it's amazing that you've maintained the diet and
meditation, you too Pattie. That's an inspiration in itself.  I went to see
Professor Sali a couple of months ago and he put me on about 35 tablets a
day - 13 varieties I think (maybe a couple more).  He told me that the mind
is #1, calm positive with no stress - which is unachievable for me,
meditation has ceased totally and I'm struggling to regain 30 minutes a
week! Hopefully soon I'll be able to attend the weekly sessions at Burwood -
hope to see some of you there.

Prof Sali also did a live blood test which showed that my blood was almost
incapable of absorbing nutrients, distributing the nutrients it did absorb,
nor was it able to fully carry oxygen. Hence the diet etc was of little
benefit until we get those right, which is what we are now trying to do.  He
cost $450 which they said only $60 comes back on medicare but I got about
$350 back I think as like everyone I'm well over the gap.

I think looking after yourself, which is basically what the Gawler regime
is, can only be beneficial - but you do need to believe.  I was very
fortunate that my tumour was easily operable, although in hind sight believe
I didn't need the radiation - my bald head will be a lifelong reminder of
what I hope one day will be a mere blip on my lifeline

Also for anyone interested there is an Organic Expo on this coming weekendL

http://www.organicexpo.com.au/

2009 Organic Expo featuring the Green Show
24 - 26 July 2009
Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton VIC

I'll be sending Deb and Patti special healing thoughts.

With love

Bec

  _____