[gawlerites] Re: The Gawler diet and our new oncologist

  • From: "Lorraine Benson" <lbenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gawlerites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:55:30 +1000

Dear Bruce and Debbie,

I'm so sorry to hear that Debbie is having further problems and I can
understand you questioning the value of continuing the Gawler diet and the
meditation.  Patti's and Bec's advice sounds very helpful.

While I can't offer you anything in the way of oncologist's, etc., I do want
you to know that I have you both in my thoughts and wish Debbie a really good
outcome of the chemotherapy she's about to undertake.

Most sincerely,
Lorraine Benson.