Re: [foxboro] V8 Letterbug Configurator

  • From: jrmcleish63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:22:05 +1000

Shaun,

I think your on the right track... someone told me ages ago that it was the
comm port number of the IR port that determined the choice of pda. I think it
was comm 2 but can't be sure. `
I agree with Corey , I have always hated this decision by foxboro, what was
wrong with the little plastic bugs!, well maybe not techy enough in 200x but
why not adopt the same method as the micro IA, lbug mapper and server? one of
the few good things about the micro IA.

Rob.