Re: [foxboro] Rate of Change Alarming

  • From: "Wilson, Brad" <brad.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:34:32 -0400

There is nothing in REALM that allows you to qualify how it calculates
the rate of change - I'm guessing it compares inputs from scan to scan
which could result in very erratic reading for flows & pressures.
Temperatures are more steady, so perhaps you slow down the scan rate for
the REALM and see if that helps.

Brad Wilson
brad.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Invensys Systems, Inc