Re: [foxboro] Rate of Change Alarming

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 12:24:09 -0400

You might also consider Calca/Calc blocks and using the memory address
and the avg function to do that. Here is code for a one hour sliding
window using 20 samples at 3 minute intervals.
Note that the RI001 & RI002 values are used to establish the reset value
and decrement amount. The period is one minute. Maybe someone knows a
way to get a better resolution for something like this? You should be
able to connect this to your ROC value and make it work as your 5 min
avg and possible manipulate it to trigger ROC alarming.

NAME   =3D LINE3:37WY2307
  TYPE   =3D CALC
  DESCRP =3D 1 HOUR SLIDING WINDOW
  PERIOD =3D 6