Re: [foxboro] Alarms priority

  • From: "Aymen LAZAAR" <aymen.lazaar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:14:33 +0100

Alex/All,
How can i access alarms historical data within AIM through ODBC? I did try
but only succeeded to get Alarms for last 2 hours (within table
IAALARMS;ALMESSALARMS...could be a different name). In fact, i would like
accessing last year alarms. Eventually, which other software or interface i
may consider using ? We would like  benefit of the ODBC interface to fetch
long term alarms. I believe this is feasible but the issue is how.

Please advise on that. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aymen