[floss-cec] Re: [fsug-kochi-discuss] Install and run Ubuntu without disturbing Windows

  • From: "Binulal Narayanan" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:27:55 +0530

Well, I agree, a lil bit.
 Out here in the real world we are generally questioned about two aspects
of anything we put forward - Time constraints and business significance.
Once I put my secret formula to the Poopie pie I will call it Eip Eipoop
with an extra-good price tag.  But I think an open core is more OPEN than a
closed core.
  It's high time I (we?) learn to steal some useful STUFFFFFFFF!!!! :P

On 1/22/07, Amal Krishnan <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

core is darwin and thats the only thing open source!... They've gone
to the extend of warning hackers not to RE their stuff by writing
poems in their code.
The quote "Good artists copy. Great artisits steal." by Picasso
applies to both these
companies... Hope you have watched this ->
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168122

Alter000
On 1/21/07, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> Opensource.Apple.com OR
> http://developer.apple.com/opensource/index.html - The open
> Mac OS core is called Darwin.
>  Don't even compare Apple to M$, u read me?!!!
>  binoo
>
> On 1/22/07, Amal Krishnan <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > lol ... what i meant was that Apple isn't any different from
Microsoft...

--
AlterK0de
College of Engineering Chengannur

--
The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binulal N Achary
Software Engineer
Pune, India