[floss-cec] Re: [fsug-kochi-discuss] Install and run Ubuntu without disturbing Windows

  • From: "Amal Krishnan" <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:07:40 -0800

core is darwin and thats the only thing open source!... They've gone
to the extend of warning hackers not to RE their stuff by writing
poems in their code.
The quote "Good artists copy. Great artisits steal." by Picasso
applies to both these
companies... Hope you have watched this ->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168122

Alter000
On 1/21/07, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Opensource.Apple.com OR
http://developer.apple.com/opensource/index.html - The open
Mac OS core is called Darwin.
 Don't even compare Apple to M$, u read me?!!!
 binoo

On 1/22/07, Amal Krishnan <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> lol ... what i meant was that Apple isn't any different from Microsoft...
:-)

--
The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binulal N Achary
Software Engineer
Pune, India

--