[floss-cec] Re: [fsug-kochi-discuss] Install and run Ubuntu without disturbing Windows

  • From: "Amal Krishnan" <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:50:52 -0800

Microsoft == Apple ... its only "entropy" that makes them different.
Anyway, agreed with the more "OPEN" part. But, don't you think,Oh
mighty creator of eip Eipoop that Apple products are a bit overpriced
when compared to MS ?

On 1/22/07, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I agree, a lil bit.
   Out here in the real world we are generally questioned about two aspects
of anything we put forward - Time constraints and business significance.
Once I put my secret formula to the Poopie pie I will call it Eip Eipoop
with an extra-good price tag.  But I think an open core is more OPEN than a
closed core.
    It's high time I (we?) learn to steal some useful STUFFFFFFFF!!!! :P

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0168122

> Alter000
> On 1/21/07, Binulal Narayanan <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> > Opensource.Apple.com OR
> > http://developer.apple.com/opensource/index.html - The
open
> > Mac OS core is called Darwin.
> >  Don't even compare Apple to M$, u read me?!!!
> >  binoo
> >
> > On 1/22/07, Amal Krishnan <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > lol ... what i meant was that Apple isn't any different from
Microsoft...

--

The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binulal N Achary
Software Engineer
Pune, India