[floss-cec] Re: [fsug-kochi-discuss] Install and run Ubuntu without disturbing Windows

  • From: "Binulal N Achary" <binulal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: floss-cec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:34:31 +0530

M$ =/= Apple. Macs are worth the money, as far as I could experience. I
swear to Lucifer I used Safari instead of IE :D ! I am a big fan of the
magical Gooey's they churn out.   M$ stuff has always been crappy!!! Apple
knows what they write the code for, not like M$ who would blame IBMs and
Intels for their closed design.  I wonder how amazing the world would have
been if these three players were open early enough towards FLOSS.   Seeing
the fall of Sun, I do not think it'll take liong before we see an Open M$
app.
  A lil' off topic, we have some history/sociology topics like Nehru and
Lalu prasad Yadav.......  who could be considered of the same genre as Gate$
- I'm not sure abt Steve, though!!! I'm so impressed by Pixar that I will
think twice if I hear anything negative abt Steve! And the sofistication
Macs bring to CG is amazing too.  You may have a thousand things against
Macs, but many of the Hollywood production studios will stop working if you
don't have those video processing tools and the processing calibre Macs
hold. Macs are BIG. And GNU/Linux holds a future (present too, i think!)
here, if you can feed it with cpu/gpu cycles.  Going back to were we
started, I think I read a few months back that Linus uses a G5.. well
running Linux on it :p

Binoooooooooooooooooooo

On 1/23/07, Amal Krishnan <alterk0de@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now don't tell me that you guys haven' t eaten from KFC

--
The more "why"s I ask about my self, the more mysterious it becomes.

Binoooooooo