still trouble sending to one domain all others fine???

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:07:24 -0600

Hi all I run a exchange 2k server running on a win2k server in a 2k AD
domain.
Up and until about two weeks ago I was able to send e-mail to the
sympatico.ca domain. Now I can not, but yet all other domains seem fine.
My clients get the following message:

                  on 9/16/2003 8:26 PM
            Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified.
Please retry or contact your administrator.
            <mail.mydomain.com #4.4.7>

I have tried several differnt options including checking to see if I was
an open relay nope. Check dns status in dnsreports.com - ok

Trying to contact the e-mail admin for sympatico is hopeless as they are
like AT&T too big to reach :)

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem or
has any options?
I am looking at setting up my own DNS but that is a little ways off, was
just hoping for a quicker remedy.

thanx in advancce for any help.