Re: still trouble sending to one domain all others fine???

  • From: "Paul Taylor" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:34:04 -0400

Sorry u still good though :)

Paul Taylor
1296 Wiltshire Lane
Mississauga, Ontario L5C 4C5
E-mail: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: (905) 272-4437
Fax: (905) 272-0581

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 4:31 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: still trouble sending to one domain all
others fine???

> I was e-mailing back and forth with John, who is on here quite a bit
> very good at exchange!

Let's not go overboard there. I am good at DNS, e-mail
issues and SPAM control. I am still learning on Exchange.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
eServices For You

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the the intend person
only. Duplication or replication of this e-mail in part or in whole without
written consent of the author can be considered unlawfull.