RE: still trouble sending to one domain all others fine???

  • From: "Wohlgemuth, Mike" <WohlgemuthM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:19:31 -0400

I am getting a similar thing ...

I think (please correct me if I am wrong .. someone) that because we do not
allow "pings" to our router, email servers that are doing reverse lookups (and
pings to see if the server exists) are not allowing us to mail to them (even
though we are not on relay lists and have valid MX and DNS records ...)

??

Mike