Re: still trouble sending to one domain all others fine???

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:36:16 -0400

Now John, we all know that you are the fountain of all knowledge when it
comes to Exchange and you should never underestimate the value that you
personally add to this group, I for one have picked up a few tips from your

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890