[ExchangeList] NDR 4.4.7 Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 06:21:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

Not quite sure why this is happening. But we can send emails to people ok, but we are having problems from a particular domain. Other domains can send to us ok.

When we send a mail to the domain it arrives ok, but users can not reply to our message. They keep getting the 4.4.7 NDR with message delayed and then timeout.

If anyone can point us in the right direction it would be helpful, cos a lot of steam and trouble is brewing over this.

Windows 2003 Domain, Exchange 2003 SP2. Mail Marshall for filtering.

Thanks