[ExchangeList] Re: NDR 4.4.7 Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:21:58 -0000

If your able to receive and send mails through other domains...still you
need to have a look at the below points.

Network connectivity issues you can check using trace route to the
problematic domain.

Find out with remote domain administrator if your domain has block
listed in there Database

Try telnet from your exchange server to Remote domain (C:\telenet
problemdomain.com 25 )

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI  |  System Analyst|  Enterprise Computing Group

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 7594828

and its attachments from all computers.