[ExchangeList] Re: NDR 4.4.7 Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:58:21 -0500

You can disable edns-0 without any harm.

However, if NO e-mail is getting through, that isn't the problem. EDNS-0
almost always affects only large sites (like yahoo, excite, aol, etc.)

Enabled details smtp protocol logs and see what they say.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com