[ExchangeList] Re: NDR 4.4.7 Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:20:54 -0500

Can you go over the symptoms again? Getting confused J I thought it was a reply only issue below:

When we send a mail to the domain it arrives ok, but users can not reply to our message. They keep getting the 4.4.7 NDR with message delayed and then timeout.

Or is it that you cannot send to this particular external domain at all?

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.

11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300