RE: Mailbox clean

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:49:43 -0500

5-10 daily?  :)

To clean the mailbox, using the clean mailbox feature is one way to do it.
Another would be to use the mailbox manager program and have it do that for
you on a timed schedule.

To block email sent to a deleted mailbox, you'd have to either block it at
the IMS else block it on the virus server if separate.  I'd opt for whatever
is the first hop in the message path inbound for your organization and take
advantage of the mailer options running there.

Al