RE: MX Record

  • From: anandkumar devaa <anandkumardevaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 14:29:28 +0530

Dear sir,
             My router is SmartAX MT880 ADSL Router. In that I don't have an
option for "Port forwarding". So I configured NAT Server on my machine, it
is forwarding the port SMTP[25] to my exchange server. My actual domain name
is "effica.org". My company is small and We don't have separate servers for
Domain controller and Exchange Server.

Regards,
Anand

On 1/3/06, John T (Lists) <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Without the actual domain name, we can not assist by way of testing, but
> chances are the router/firewall is not properly configured to allow
> incoming
> e-mail traffic and ping to your Exchange server.
>
> What is your router/firewall?
>
> Why do you have Exchange installed on a domain controller?
>
> John T
> eServices For You

Take care and bye

Regards,