RE: MX Record

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 01:22:44 -0800

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=effica.org

You have some major DNS problems.

There is no A record for mail.effica.org, but there is a MX record for the
domain pointing to that server.

Attempting to telnet to your only A record results in a failed connection,
so if your IP that is forwarded to your server is 59.92.110.4 then you have
a configuration problem.

John T

eServices For You