RE: MX Record

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:24:54 -0800

Without the actual domain name, we can not assist by way of testing, but
chances are the router/firewall is not properly configured to allow incoming
e-mail traffic and ping to your Exchange server.

What is your router/firewall?

Why do you have Exchange installed on a domain controller?

John T
eServices For You