RE: MX Record

  • From: "saleem" <sroumald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:50:41 -0400

Please Check you firewall ( some firewall do not allow For Example AOL
address to pass through unless you open the port ) OR your Spam
software.

Saleem

Data: [10] computer name.xxx.com.

I can receive and send mail with out any problem, But I cannot send
email for particular company. Is any thing wrong with configuration for
MX record. I check the properties,under Host or child domain it shows "
same as parent folder) Do i need to adjust MX record?.
Help me please
thanks,
Suresh