RE: MX Record

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:45:34 +0100

Your MX record has nothing to do with sending mail, what error do you
get when you try and send to the external company?

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.

Data: [10] computer

I can receive and send mail with out any problem, But I cannot send
email for particular company. Is any thing wrong with configuration for
MX record. I check the properties,under Host or child domain it shows "
same as parent folder) Do i need to adjust MX record?.
Help me please

List Archives: