[ewiki] CSS page content classes

  • From: Mario Salzer <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:16:31 +0200

Andys description of the used class= identifiers was more intuitive,
and what I've seen in our latest exchange about use of that names is,
that we have the '$content' separate from the '$pagetitle' totally,
while both should typically be in one.

http://erfurtwiki.sourceforge.net/?PageContentClasses

Therefore I'd like to change it as follows (only adding two <div>s,
so nothing should break):

         <h2 class="text-title page title"> $pagetitle
         $content

So besides the ".text-body" we already have, we'd add a ".text-head" in
which the <h2>-title was placed. The ".page.title" becomes deprecated
in favour of ".text-title" class.

Abd most important title and content got grouped together by another
sounding, but I don't know how to call that one - ".text" is too
short - ".wiki-text" or ".text-content" ?

Seriously this means only two more <div>s, but would allow to
put plugins between the title and content ("zview"-plugins like
the "aview"-plugins are at the page bottom ;-)

Eventually only one new <div> (either ".text-wiki" OR ".text-head")
would be sufficienct. But OTH it's only 60 bytes. Don't know.

mario