[ewiki] Re: Anyone running ewiki with mod-rewrite?

  • From: "Andy Fundinger" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:15:35 -0400

Looks like you're on the right track, but what I would arrange it as:

[template]
- wiki $action $pagename
-- <h2 page title
--- $pagetitle
-- text-body
--- $content
-- [aview section]
--- action-links(default on)
--- [subpages and other aview plugins]

Hope that helps, my approach to it has been kind of adhoc.  You can see
my site at http://www.burgiss.com/.

-Andy