[ewiki] Re: Anyone running ewiki with mod-rewrite?

  • From: Randy Brown <nada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:13:00 -0400

[template]
- wiki $action $pagename
-- <h2 page title
--- $pagetitle
-- text-body
--- $content
-- [aview section]
--- action-links(default on)
--- [subpages and other aview plugins]

Thanks, Andy. I was close. ;-

Hope that helps, my approach to it has been kind of adhoc.  You can see
my site at http://www.burgiss.com/.

So, your site uses ewiki as it's content engine? Interesting use... Nice site layout, BTW.

So, from above - $content is what is generated and output to "Ewiki_Page()"? I'm wondering if it would be possible (as in simply done) to pass that through the filers that are behind the scenes in WordPress? (I'm thinking out loud...) Everything in WordPress gets passed through a set of filters which does things like cleans up markup, checks for acronym tags, etc. It would be ideal for the ewiki content to also be passed through those to maintain as tight as integration between the two as possible.

Hmm... I have some reading to do...

<rb>