[ewiki] Re: CSS page content classes

  • From: "Andy Fundinger" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:45:35 -0400

So .text-wiki would include everything in .wiki before the aview
sections?  When would this be more useful than the existing
.wiki.action.WikiPage div?  I have no objection, but I'm not sure why it
is useful.  Also, there is no consistant .aview-plugins class, each
plugin implements it's own div or none, perhaps that should be cleaned
up.

As an alternative lets consider:

                <h2 class="text-title page title"> $pagetitle
                $content
                (subpages, backlinks, and so on)