[ewiki] Re: enough is enough

  • From: Charles Dunham <cdunham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:07:03 -0400

Hello,

I'm a fellow lurker with a gentle word to say about your post.  Having
been a contributing member of a mailing lists before, I find their
purpose is sometimes best served with a series of short posts.  And
since this mailing list is primarily for ewiki developmenmt, we should
let them do what they do best, unhindered.  I _think_ the way to
unsubscribe involves logging in to freelists.org with you email address.

Non-mailing list options for support:

The "support forum" wiki page:
http://erfurtwiki.sourceforge.net/?id=SupportForum

The sourceforge forum: