[ewiki] Re: enough is enough

  • From: Mario Salzer <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ewiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:51:05 +0200

to the list of useful links Charles posted.  One can easily unsubscribe
from there or at least switch the mailing list subscription into "digest
mode" (all posts of a day merged into one msg).

For everybody interested in history: This mailing list is mainly a
developer mailing list; it was started mainly for archival of the mail
exchange I frequently had with Andy. Having all the discussions available
for public review also is meant to allow more transparent and open
development.
So because this is a development list, I won't surpress notes and
discussions just because the month limit was reached or so. However
the amount of posts is likely to go down to 2 per month again;
it's a rare occassion that we have long lasting discussions.

Also in other news: I've already unsubscribed the complaint poster,
as there was appeareantly an admin thingy at freelists.org allowing
for such cases. Also I think this is a rather normal event on many
mailing lists - I often myself have problems unsubscribing from lists
that I'm no longer interested in.

mario