[etni] Re: ETAI Newsletter 30 - May, 2010

  • From: Avi Tsur <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lev.abramov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:10:24 +0300

I take this opportunity to personally extend my personal thank you to David for
the professional manner in which he runs ETNI. We take so much for granted when
some of our colleagues do so much for us that only too often we forget to say
KOL HAKAVOD. David - words cannot express the appreciation that we feel for all
your hard work. As a consistant supporter of ETNI, on my own behalf and on
behalf all the teachers of REED, "todah"

Take care and all the best. Shavua Tov

Avi

LEV -I feel honored to see that you have mentioned my name alongside that of
Dr. Judy Steiner.

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal